Monday, November 23, 2009

Red Flannel

The past few days people have been calling me a lumberjack due to my love of all things flannel, or at least that pattern. I wore my traditional red/black/gray pattern the other day and got a few comments, and again today with what some call the "trendy" lumberjack with black and white. Now, I find this hilarious and, oddly enough, accurate. For me to be in college majoring in biology/neuroscience, the label of lumberjack should not be appealing. However, the thought of swinging an ax and being burly sounds like my kind of career. I guess I would have to move to Alaska or Canada to put that into action though. Eh, I like the cold so no big loss.

I've told people my list of potential professions, but haven't included this one. So I guess my list goes something like this:

Neurosurgeon
Neurologist
Chiropractor
Personal/Athletic Trainer
Lumberjack

Some big steps there in that ladder, but I still like looking at it.

No comments: