Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowed in

So here's something I've barely had time for. Blog post! I'm currently snowed in on campus tonight. The snow storm caused a crazy mess of things in Nashville. Hardly any businesses are still open. There really hasn't been much to talk about here at school. I've been crazy stressed with a few assignments that were handed out on day one. Most of those are out of the way now, so I have a little breathing room.

Oh yeah, I cracked my knee on the shower in my dorm today. I was going to get a shower after a run, and after undressing, I went to turn and step in the 1960's designer tub and slammed my knee against the side. I was naked, so I was laughing and cursing, but I really didn't think anything of it. This was two hours ago. I can't barely walk on it, it's so sore right now.

That's all I really have for now.

No comments: